CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, April 5, 2009

when God say that He loves me.........

pengen bagi berkat lewat lirik lagu...... neh lirik ga sengaja kutemuin ditengah kejenuhan dan kelemotan koneksi internetq...... bagus buat penghiburan yang lagi ngerasa sendiri, ngerasa g bisa apa2 dan ngerasa jadi orang paling ngenes sedunia....... (hope that i never feel like that..... he he)

judulnya When I say that I love you dinyanyiin sama franky sihombing kalo ga salah.....

I is refers to God..... (kaya' soal ujian bhasa inggris....)
you refers to us........

when I say that I love you

you feel that u lonely it doesn't prove that you are alone
you feel that nobody want you it doesn't mean that no one cares about u
if u think that you nothing but for Me u are something beautifull
you think that you can't do anything but you can do a lot of things with Me

listen to the word I say I will always by your side
you mean everything to Me n I'll never leave you cos I love you so
when I say that i love you it's mean I give the best for u
when I say that I love u I will give everything for you
no more fears about the future and blame for the past
I give everything when I say that I love you

smoga dapat berguna..... GBU all:)

0 comments: